Peacocks Evie Glam Blush.

Today I went on a little "bargain" shop. I visited all my local cheap and cheerful shops for toiletry goodies and happened to walk past a shop I have heard lots of good things about recently, but have always thought of it as a little bit *eek*.. Peacocks.

To be fair, I still will still probably think of it in the same way as the store was a complete mess, the staff were rude and there was nothing worth looking at other than a few bargain pairs of tights and this beauty..

evie glam blush in Coral. It's very similar to alot of the blushes we are seeing more and more of in drug stores. Sweetly boxed in a very benefit way, this litle wonder is priced at £3. Yes, £3!
A-MAZ-ING!

-It's depth is probably half the size of the benefit boxed powders, but thats not a bad thing as I find them a bit of a pain to carry about sometimes.
-The colour is very coraly-peachy-pink. It isn't the most pigmented product I've ever come across but on your cheeks it does leave you with a slighty shimmering, pretty finish. Very impressive for its such small price.
-The brush is very cheapy as I expected but I wouldn't have used it anyway.
-I'm not sure if theres two shades. There are two in store, but they both state they are coral and have the same numbers, they just have different colours on the front- one being slightly lighter than the other. A little bit confusing.

I only picked this up today, so this is no review whatsoever, its simply just a little bargainous buy that I wanted to share with you. If you have a Peacocks local, then its definately worth a little look.



The photos that the Blush is pictured on are from this weeks Fabulous magazine.

xx