Hawaiian Tropic Coconut Body Butter- holiday in a tub

Imagine your by the pool in your favourite holiday destination, your in your fave bikini, your eyes are closed, your iPod holiday playlist is on repeat, your oiled up and you can feel the warm rays bouncing off of you..



What can you smell?

That holiday smell; the creams and the oils, the fresh air, the cocktails..I love that smell, it makes me happy.

That smell is..

Hawaiian Tropic Coconut Body Butter



I first got this last year, but have repurchased it since.

It is the most delightful, delicious, addictive, holiday smelling scent ever.

Its not the typical coconut smell, to be honest I can't really describe it. I urge you to smell one next time your in Boots, Superdrug etc..Its amazing!

I've had it on today and all I want to do is book a holiday. Thats what it does to you- aswell as super moisturise your skin and help maintain your tan.

It isn't just for holidays, its actually for all year day and night use. Its amazing- please please try it if you get the chance I am pretty sure you will all love it as much as me and my bestie do.

Its about £9 but at the moment in Boots right now its buy one get one free on the Hawaiian Tropic and Banana Boat products.





Last year I managed to get one in Asda for about £4 which was fab. I'm going to keep my eye out this year and stock up if I manage to get it for that price again.




(Excuse my nearly naked bumpy tum) xx