The Royal Wedding

beautiful, romantic, wonderful, grand, real life disney, magical..
29/04/2011 11:00am


I woke up at 8am to watch the wedding, and I am so glad that I did. It was so fabulous.

Kates dress was absolutely beautiful. When it was released that she was wearing Alexander McQueen, I think the whole world was excited. I think its such a wonderful choice. She looked so elegant and held herself with such poise.

Rumours are that Kate did her own make up, I'm not sure if this is true but if it is, she did a wonderful job. She looks absolutely breathtaking.

Everybody really looked wonderful, especially Kates sister Pippa Middleton. Shes so stunning!

When Kate reached Prince William at the alter, he apparently said "you look lovely, you look beautiful.." ahhhhh, expected on your wedding day but how romantic and lovely!



I'm so excited and loved up by this day and cannot wait to see more photos and the famous Balcony scene- I wonder if they have sneaked a little kiss in private yet!


I hope your all enjoying.
xx
Photos from Google Images and weheartit.