The shorts are out in London..

You know your at the beginnings of Summer when the Denim shorts come out.



I went shopping in London yesterday and it was super super hot, so decided to wear my comfy boots, denim shorts and a baggy tee.



These pictures are rather tragic, my hair is a state, I'm either mid-laughing or looking depressed, but hey ho- I wanted to share my outfit!






Personally, I don't think that my tan looks too horrific, but whilst in the hustle and bustle of Oxford Street a silly horrible girl decided to make some really nasty comments about me and my tan, causing me to get a little bit defensive and upset haha.





I picked up a really fabulous fringed top in Selfridges but I'm going to include it in a collective haul very soon so keep your eyes peeled!




I hope your all fantastic xx