Topshop purchases

I've been a little more Topshop obsessed than usual over the past couple of weeks and have picked up tons of things. I'm in two minds about keeping most of them, but here are a few of my purchases..





Rock Rebelz Vest £20




White Feather Wing Zipped Back Vest £24



This is a little short, I'm tall so like to have my tees and vests a little longer but I have decided to keep it as it looks really cute with denim shorts.







Jamie Ultimate Skinny Jeans £40

This is one of the items that I am in two minds about. I'm inbetween sizes at the moment and have exchanged these already, the size 10 is too tight and the size 12 is a little baggy. Why isn't there a size 11?

Available online here



Camel High Waisted Denim Hot Pants £26

Available online here



I hope your all very well x