Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Faubourg Peach

When I first set my eyes on this little beauty on The Beauty Sanctum I literally fell in love and had to get my hands on it.

I think its the most beautiful, delightful colour. Perfect for Summer time.

The shade is 30- Faubourg Peach.



The formula of the lipstick is absolutely dreamy to work with- it is incredibly moisturising and so creamy. It tastes divine too which adds to its fabulous-ness.

Theres nothing I can fault about this lipstick.

It's instantly turnt into my favourite, which is a huge thing for a Lipstick addict to say after only a weekend of owning it.

The packaging is amazing. I feel like such a princess taking this pretty lipstick out of my make up bag.

It cost £22- slightly more than I usually would pay, but everything about it makes it so worth it.



Do you have any YSL shade recommendations?





xx