A few things I'm loving right now..

I've not really done a "loving right now" post as such before, but I really wanted to share with you a few things that I'm reaching for daily and enjoy using..


Tigi Bed Head After Party- I love this smoothing cream, I love to smooth my ends down with this after I straighten my hair. It smells SO amazing too!

VO5 High Volume Weather Resistant Hairspray- I never really stray away from L'oreal Paris Elnett, I've used that forever but recently I was in Superdrug and saw this on offer for 2 for £4.50 which is pretty incredible seeing as its a 400ml spray. The word 'Volume' initally got my attention and seeing as I go through hairspray quicker than any other product because of work so I thought I would stock up and I'm really pleased.
It has all the same factors as L'oreal Elnett, its possibly a little "harder" when it dries and not as easily brushed out but its still a really good hairspray that I hugely recommend.


Nivea invisible 48 hour deodorant- Okay, pretty wierd to blog about yes, but we all use it so why not? Its amazing, it really does the job well! This is a protection from yellow stains and white marks which is important because I hate when clothes get deodorant marks on them-gross!
This has an ingredient that really chokes me and dries out my throat but I can get past that...
I'm not so sure still why they need to create a 48 hour deodorant? But hey! It costs about £2.


Soltan Tan Prolonger Aftersun- I have a confession, recently I've been hitting the sunbeds. I know I promised not to, but I want a nice colour base for the Summer!
I picked up this Soltan Aftersun Tan Prolonger from Boots literally just to moisturise my skin with before bed. It has a little bit of fake tan- hardly none, but it really keeps my skin moisturised and therefore prevents any peeling or dryness. It also has Cocoa Butter in it which I really like. I got this for £5.49 but at the moment its only £2.74. You can get it from Boots or online here.

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer- Erm hello the most amazing concealer I've possibly ever used?
I haven't used anything from Collection 2000 since I was in my teens, but I had heard this being raved about quite abit so was interested to see what the hype was. Amazing!
I got it in two shades 4 Deep and 3 Medium (I think- the stickers gone), I tend to use the 4 Deep the most. I really love it, its such a nice consistency to work with and has great coverage. Its great over little blemishes and for my dark circles. It costs £4.19 which is pretty fantastic!
You can get this in Boots or online here.


I love my corner lashes, but find them really hard to get hold of. I usually use the Sleek Havana's, but was in a huge rush for the Kim Kardashian Launch last week so picked these ones up in Boots. They are really easy to use and really light on your eyes. They was on 3 for 2 and cost £4.34.

I hope your all fab

xx