What I'm wearing.. Naked!

I was having a little discussion last night about what make up suits me and what I enjoy using the most. I'm really not very much of an eye make up girl, which I have said lots and so today I decided to have a little bit of a play with my Naked Palette.
My camera hasn't picked it up very well and has picked a random bit up in the picture below..but not one for touching up photos- especially FOTD's, I decided to post it anyway.







MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC35
Collection 2000 Lasting Finish Concealer
Fake Bake Beyond Bronze Bronzing Powder
Fake Bake Sunburn Blush
No7 Brown/Black Eye Pencil
L'Oreal Architect 4D- Black
L'Oreal Super Liner- Carbon Black
Urban Decay Naked Palette- Naked, Buck, Darkhorse, Hustle
On my lips I just have Carmex with a bit of foundation underneath that was accidently brushed onto them as I was a little messy today..whoops!

My hair has just been washed, whilst it was wet I sprayed it with Umberto Giannini Grunge Glamour Tousled Salt Spray which I forgot I had- it gave me amazing volume and I love it.

I'm still not overly loving eye make up on me, but I am enjoying it for today.

I hope your well sweethearts xx