A few new purchases..

tThis past week I've treated myself to a few new things.
My boyfriend has said I'm going through a little red, grey, baggy vest and shorts phase..and he's not wrong.
I'm especially loving shorts even though this UK weather is poor- but I'm justifying it to myself by the fact that I can wear them in Thailand.


By the way, I had a fabulous birthday- thank you all so much for your wonderful birthday messages, they really made my day.
I got really spoilt by my family and my boyfriend as per usual- I'm a very lucky girl. As well as huge fabness, my boyfriend got me a new compact Lumix, as I wanted a handbag camera and one that films in HD..(Contemplating videos!) but I'm not sure I'm going to reach for it overly often as I have a huge camera collection already and still only reach for my G1..What do you think? I'm not being ungrateful, he completely understands. I just don't want to waste his money. I'm SO indecisive and need your help.
Anyway..back to the haul..


River Island Light Brown Chelsea Boots- £40
Available here
I really love these and although there fake leather I think there a reasonable price. They look good and I really like the heel.
Topshop MOTO Purple Cut Off Hotpants- £26
Available here
Darker than purple purple, I'm not too sure. But with a tan and a vest on a beach I think I will love them.


Topshop MOTO Berry Hotpants- £26
Available here
I've wanted these forever, but no Topshop had them until I got to Manchester.
I found a Levis Urban Renewal pair in Urban Outfitters that were really similar, finally found my size- Levis are a pain, got the till and they had a stupid rip which really would have annoyed me so I had to let them go from life..


Floral Bikini from Next from the Geri collection-about £38 for both pieces.
I don't need to say anything about this. I LOVE it.


Jack Wills Grey Loose Vest- £12 Sale.


All Saints Grey Shorts- £20 from £40 in the sale.
I love these, I originally had these in Khaki, Cream and Light Blue Denim too but I realised that would be a little too silly and opted just for the Grey.


I love all of my new things..especially the sale bargains- have you treated yourself recently?
xx