In Love With Fashion Aubergine Pleated Waist Dress....


Hi Dollies,
I have been an extremely lucky girl and the amazing team over at LOVE gave me the opportunity to choose an item from the LOVE wesbite here
I absolutely adore there pieces and have done for about a year. I purchased a dress in February from Topshop that some have you may remember (the post is here) and have absolutely lived in it since.
I have made a few cheeky purchases both online and in Topshop from there collections since then including a beautiful pair of Champagne Chiffon shorts that are now in the sale here which I also live in and a really pretty one sleeved dress.

I went for the Aubergine Cotton Pleated Waist Dress and well..LOVE it- ;)
I have had my eye on this dress for a while and was thrilled when I was given the opportunity to own it.


It's a super flattering shape and I think the colour is to die for, it's absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be happier.
I really like dresses with little waist belts, I think they help to flatter my body shape quite well.

The gathered section is a little baggy on me, but I forever have this problem. I don't think it looks silly because the rest of the dress fits perfectly well. I'm completely in-between sizes and don't have much of a bust so I often find it difficult to get everything fitting amazingly. In my last LOVE post I wasn't sure on the sizing but I can now confirm that a M/L fits a 10-12 which I am, and a S/M fits an 8-10.

This has very quickly become my absolute favourite dress in my wardrobe.
I decided to wear it out for a meal with my boyfriend teamed up with a leather jacket to casual it down slightly and received so many compliments.


This dress is available to buy online here for £36 which I think is a super reasonable price for a dress.
Do you own any LOVE dresses or whats your favourite on the site?

xx

ps. If your anything like me and a sucker for amazing packaging, when the postman brings you your delights- they arrive packaged in the sweetest paper tied in a perfect bow! love love love