Lauren's Way Bronzing Mousse Results

Last night I applied Lauren's Way Bronzing Mousse and couldn't wait to share my results with you. 
Oh my god, I love it!

I completely exfoliated my poor skin yesterday morning and was left an almost invisible/blue/pale shade and so I was desperate to get some colour.
Wow, wow, wow!
When I first applied it, the colour guide didn't come out very dark at all, it applied well but I was a little like "omg it's not going to work"..It obviously did because I wouldn't be so thrilled right now.
Within about an hour I was developing into such a fabulous glowing colour. 
When applying, I didn't stick to my own rule and I panicked and put on maybe a bit too much but nevermind!
The product dried onto my skin really so quickly and I didn't experience one moment of stickiness which with a fake tan is a huge factor. 

The photos in the previous post are from the same day and so the tan featured is also Lauren's Way Bronzing Mousse.

This is such a fantastic fake tan as well as an instant tan and I am currently converted!
I will be reaching for this over my any of my other tans for now..

You can see my full post on Lauren's Way here.



xx