My Fake Tan Collection

Hi dolls,
So this week I've been all about the tans again- shock horror!
This afternoon @MariaFowler from The Only Way Is Essex tweeted her tan collection and I can't believe she didn't have any Xen Tan in there- so I tweeted her and she returned asking which one was the best..obviously I replied Xen Tan Dark Lotion. Anyway, it occured to me that I suprisingly haven't ever shared my Fake Tan collection with you so I whipped them all out of my box to share with you all.
This is my current collection, some of its old and I only use in emergencies or for a certain colour and some of it only has a tiny bit left.
Before I get tons of comments about how much Xen Tan I have 1. Most of the bottles only have a little bit in 2. I didn't realise how much I actually had and 3. I panic buy and end up with loads. Whoops.





From front to back..

-Xen Tan Dark Lotion
-Lauren's Way Tanning Lotion Dark
-Lauren's Way Mousse
-St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Lotion
-St Tropez Instant Glow Face Lotion
-Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs- recently theres been so much hype around this product- I have been using it for years and love it for them emergency occasions when your legs need a little pick me up.
-Fake Bake Beyond Bronze Matte Medium Instant
-Boots Leg Make Up Medium
-Fake Bake Beyond Bronze Self Tanning Mousse
-St Tropez Instant Glow Body Lotion
-Fake Bake Beyond Bronze Self Tanning Lotion- old tan, but I managed to some how get hold of one that was in date on eBay..
-Fake Bake Beyond Bronze Self Tanning Lotion- reformulated version, but this has also been changed I think.
-L'oreal Waterproof Glam Bronze Spray Foundation for legs in Medium
-St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mist
-Australian Gold Bearly Legal- Sunbed cream with bronzing accelerator and hemp.
-Boots Soltan Tan Prolonger
-St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse- Dark
-St Tropez Bronzing Mousse
-Lancaster Tan Maximizer After Sun- Face and Body
-Primark Flawless Legs Spray on Tights- Used once and I remembering it being the same as Sally Hansen, Boots and L'oreal. Maybe not as good but for £2 can you complain?
-Fake Bake Xtreme Darkest Self Tanning Gel
....and breathe!

I'm getting my tan on today so I'm beautifully bronzed for my birthday on Wednesday. As promised it will be Lauren's Way Mousse and I will be sharing the results with you.

What do I need to add to my collection?

Hope your all fantastic
xxx