A few little make up treats..

Hi dollies,
Today I popped to the shops with my mum because I was desperate for some new unmixed (see previous post) foundation. After popping into MAC, I took the obligatory trip to Boots and Superdrug.
I got some bargains!


Have you ever seen the FAMOUS by Sue Moxley range in Superdrug? To be honest, I tend to pass it by most times. It all seemed pretty over the top and I hadn't ever read anything about it.
This time was slightly different- probably due to the 50% off everything sign posted above the counter. Hello!


I looked through it and to be fair, they had lots of lovely shades and products.
It's really easy to get carried away when theres discounts involved so I decided to stick to three products.
FAMOUS Shade 3- Be mine (left)
FAMOUS Shade 7- Heather (right)
These were half price at just £2 each, which I think is fabulous. The colours are really pretty and have just the right amount of pigment to them, in that they are also really buildable.


Heather
Be mine
Top- Heather, Bottom- Be mine


I then picked up this Baked Bronze Bronze Pot in the shade Bali.
I especially love this because the inside of the lid is a mirror- double points!!
This was half price at £3
I finally managed to get a Bourjois Delice de Soleil Bronzing Powder in Boots, I've heard so many people rave about this and finally gave in. This cost £8.99
and finally..


The £5 Boots vouchers are back again- yay!
I got my usual 4 in 1 wipes, as I am now a hot cloth cleanser convert I don't use these every day, however I like to keep these in my work bag for unplanned night stops.
I also picked up what I thought was a replacement eyebrow pencil, but is in actual fact an eye liner- fail!


I hope you're all fabulous.
xx