Bedroom delights..

Hello my sweets,
As promised, here is a little insight into a few pretty things I have completed my bedroom with. I'm so in love with it and just love being in there now..

Frame- Purchased ages ago in Ikea although they do still have it, I sprayed it white.
Paper- Gift wrap from a local gift shop £1.99
Baby bunting- Sass & Bide via eBay £3.99
Wire Picture holder- Received as a gift ages ago, I sprayed this white too.
Floral Garland- I got this on eBay for like £4? Absolute bargain.
'Alvine' Net Curtains- They are from Ikea but are so difficult to get hold of. They cost £8.16 in Ikea but I got them on eBay for £12.
Polka Dot Wooden Heart- £1.29 eBay
Tiny enamel pot- £1.50 from a little gift shop in Brighton
Flower- £2 from a little gift shop in Brighton
Pink Cup used as a vase- £1.60 from Ikea
Blue Floral Fabric- Tea Towels from Wilkinson, left over from my canvasses
Small Floral Print Fabric- I got this in a little fabric shop in Brighton, its beautiful though very similar to my pyjamas. It was £7.25 per metre.
My mum made these for me- isn't she a star?
I love the bows she added on them.

I love these little bits. I think it's the final touches that really make any room.

I hope your all very well and if like me your in the UK- I hope your enjoying the long awaited sunshine!
xx