I want Kardashian Kolors..Nicole by OPI

Hands up who wants to get there mitts on these?
I do, I actually can't wait to get some.


You all know I love the Kardashians, so when I found out about there nail varnish collection I was thrilled.


Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kendall, Kylie and Kris all have there own shade and here are the fabulous names..


From top row left to right in the pic above they are: All Kendall-ed Up, Sealed with a Kris, Kim-pletely In Love, Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam, Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi, Rainbow in the S-kylie. And bottom row, left to right: Disco Dolls, Listen to Your Momager!, Wear Something Spar-kylie, It’s All About the Glam, Follow Me on Glitter, Kendall on the Katwalk, My Empire… My Rules.


I desperately want Sealed with a Kris, Kim-pletely In Love, Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam, Rainbow in the S-kylie and My Empire… My Rules.


How exciting!


I got the information and the photo above from the fabulous Kim's blog- kimkardashian.celebuzz.com


Stay fabulous dolls x