MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC..?

Dear Self,
Why must you be so silly at times?


Today has been a little bit of a stress for me. A shallow, unnecessary stress to say the least.
I squirted the last pump of my MAC Studio Fix Fluid and as I'm going away with work for the weekend- I needed some desperately.
With the ridiculous riots/looting thats been happening in my area- getting some will be a struggle (closed roads, carparks etc) and a pointless risky journey out! So, I thought I would scrape whats left in all of my older bottles- minimal, minimal amounts into one to last me over the weekend or at least until I get to Bournemouth- does anyone know where can I get MAC there please?


The said Studio Fix Fluid was in NC35 and I managed to get quite a bit together..then silly self I got a little bit carried away and ended up pouring half of an NC40 into my NC35 bottle and then smashing the top and getting glass inside it also.


Pffft! So, the glass is just a chunk and that has been removed. But I am now going to be a darker shade for a couple of days. I'm going to call it, NC38. If I had wanted a darker shade I would have used my NC40 to begin with. I'm very annoyed at myself and just hope that the shades mix okay.


I'd better get some more fake tan on now.
Sorry for ranting.
I hope you're well x