Rokit- Levis Shorts

Hey guys,
Today whilst looking around Covent Garden, I popped into Rokit.
I wasn't going to, but it looked so tidy and empty I couldn't miss the perfect opportunity.
Normally, I get pretty stressed out in that shop. I mostly visit the Rokit in Camden and thats quite small and to be honest I'm not the best shopper so it kind of annoys me.
Anyway, the Covent Garden store is perfect- lot's of space to rummage and things in actual size order- score! The staff are also extremely friendly.


I was determined not to spend £35 on a pair of Levis shorts in Urban Outfitters and get a bargain pair and after a years hunt, I finally got them.
I can never find a pair that fit and today I actually found about 5 that were perfect.
The pair I went for in the end were reduced too- mega bargain.
£20 down to £13 and I am in love!


After a long day- a tired, hoody Photobooth shot.


Rokit's website is here and is definitely worth a look- especially if you're on the hunt for vintage beauts or Levis shorts! They have trillllions.


xx