FashionistA Launch, The Saturdays Magnetism Nail Lacquer


Yesterday I attended the FashionistA launch at The Sanctum Soho Hotel along with some really fabulous bloggers.
I had a really lovely time and was so pleased to finally meet The Saturdays.
They all looked absolutely beautiful and there make up was perfectly immaculate.

We was presented with fabulous canapes and bubbling champagne and given the opportunity to sit down with the fabulous nail technician team for a Magnetised manicure.


Lucien Laviscount made a cheeky appearance


I have quite a feeling that Magnetism nails are going to become a huge trend as all of the leading nail companies are creating there own shades and designs. Goodbye to the Crackle and hello to the Magnetism?

Frankie, Mollie, Una, Vanessa and Rochelle have all had there input to create there own shades and shade names for the range and they are quite stunning.

Mollie- Purple me up
Una- Ego Green
Vanessa- Forever is Blue
Rochelle- All fired up Red
Frankie- Notorious Silver

I managed to get my hands on Unas Ego Green and Rochelles All fired up Red which perfectly complimented my dress last night.

The Magnetism Nail Lacquers will be available at from the 26th October in selected Superdrug stores and will cost £6 with the magnets costing £3.



Although ever so excited by The Saturdays, I was there to also get a sneaky view at the rest of the FashionistA range which was great and will definitely be worth a look!

The main focus for me in the collection is the custom design palette system which consists of 49 shades of eyeshadow and 12 blushers all at really affordable price points.
There is 7 colour families and in each there is six different tones to choose from which is terribly exciting and I was stood for absolutely ages deciding which ones I loved the most. I really fell for some of the beautiful baked metallic's which are apart of there limited edition rotating trend range, but I opted for some more day to day colours for myself.

A four piece palette will cost just £12 which is really reasonable- a bonus is that when you buy four products for the palette you receive the mirrored palette absolutely free.

We all got to make our own palette which was a super treat and for mine I chose:
2 Eyeshadows- Earth Star Shade 22 and Nude Shade 20
2 Blushes- Juicy Apricot Shade 6 and Rose Shine Shade 1



(Rose Shine, Juicy Apricot, Earth Star, Nude)

Other products that will be available within the FashionistA range are Gel and Kohl Eyeliners that were very popular- offering 20 shades in total, Powders, Lip Glazes, Volume and Lengthening Mascara, Flawless and Mattifying Primers, Luminous Foundations, Long wear Lipsticks and Concealers.

It really is such a huge collection and when it hits a Superdrug near you this month it is most definitely worth a little look.

Click here for: How to Magnetism Nails

xx