Models Own Eyelash Curlers

I've never really been one for curling my eyelashes- well I used to be and then I kind of just stopped?
I've been meaning to get some eyelash curlers for a while- I have heated No7 ones but they don't quite do the job I don't think, so whilst in Boots trying to figure out what to get on 3 for 2 (as if I had to get anything) I decided that these little beauts would be my third and free thing. They really are quite beautiful and pink.
Models Own Eyelash Curlers- £6.00

Oh my gosh, what a lovely difference they make. My lashes look so much better and really think they open up my eyes tons. My boyfriend even asked me if they was falsies- yay!



Mascara- L'oreal 4D Lash Architect

I really like the shine in my hair, I washed my hair with Liz Earles Shampoo & Conditioner and I'm sure its all down to that. I'll make sure I do a review shortly.

I hope you're all fantastic.
xx