Australian Gold


As you all know, I'm a rather huge fan of the sun and getting a tan. Naughty, yes I know- but I am careful.

Earlier this year when I was on the hunt for a good Sun Bed lotion, I was recommended Australian Gold. I had heard countless raves of there Sun Protection Lotions from a lot of my colleagues that spend a lot of time in Florida so I thought why not and started my search.
It's not a brand thats very easily available in the UK and always a little weary of buying beauty products on eBay I purchased it on Salon Skincare website. There is such a huge range but I decided on Bearly Legal for £19.50.

It's such a good Sun Bed lotion, it is really important that you use a lotion on a sun bed- it isn't just a pointless cream they try to sell you in the salons, it provides basic skincare for you whilst tanning. Most importantly, they keep your skin moisturised and help to prevent burning and promote tanning. 

This lotion in particular is an accelerator and includes Hemp and a Bronzer. I can't even describe how amazing this smells. It's so holiday-coconut-pineapple-orange-delicious and whenever I have it on my skin everyones like "mmmmmm whats that smell?"
I've said many a time, I'm naturally nearly see-through and I'm not sure I would have ever tanned without this little wonder. I'm so pleased with my tan at the moment that I haven't fake tanned in a couple of weeks- OMG!

I was a little unsure whether to really post about this, because Sun Beds are naughty and I don't recommend them. But a few people on Twitter have asked me what lotion I use and I was going to post about the SPF lotion so I thought why not. 

I don't use them all year round, I just wanted to get a base tan so that I don't burn when I go away with work and on my holiday and they also keep my skin looking nice- for now anyway.  



So after absolutely falling in love with Australian Gold I decided to invest in the SPF for my holiday. 
One of my friends was doing a flight to somewhere glam in America and stocked up for herself and very  kindly picked me up one.
I got the SPF15 Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer- Instant bronzer yay!
This product also smells like a DREAM. It was about $11, you can buy it online but again, it's a little tricky to find.

I usually use Piz Buin, Hawaiian Tropic or Banana Boat on holiday and will probably take some to Thailand as back up just incase but I do think I will be purchasing another one of these as I love it already. 
If you're in need of an SPF lotion and can get hold of some of this I really would recommend that you do. I doubt very much that you'll dislike it, even if it's just the scent that steals your heart.


I'm off to Egypt for a couple of days tomorrow and this is well and truly packed. I can't wait to spray it on!




.
You can view the whole Australian Gold range on there website here 

I hope you're all fabulous and if you are tanning you're doing it safely.

xx