Eylure Upper and Lower Lash Duo

Hey sweets,

Today I decided to go for a slightly bigger lash than normal, so I rummaged through my stash of Eylure and picked out the Upper and Lower Lash Duo. Now, I was planning on showing you the "full effect" but to be honest I looked like a clown with the lower lashes on. My eyes are far too small for any lashes that are bigger than average and anything more out there than normal can make me look a little crazy.

When we was given these at the Eylure event, Lily from llymlrs.com was at the height of the conversation. She looks amazing in them and I would really recommend you go to her fab blog to have a look at them looking there best.

The upper lashes are by far the easiest lashes I have ever applied. I have no reason why, as the adhesive strip is the same as any other but I literally applied within seconds and there was no fiddling about.
The lower lashes on the other hand were a small nightmare for me to apply. Firstly, they was originally too big for me and when I did cut them to size I just couldn't get the technique right. I do have a set of more natural Upper and Lower lashes, so I will work on my technique when trying them out.

I'm really pleased with my HD Brows now, at the beginning I was a little indecisive with the whole thing. They are quite heavily penciled in here, bur you can see the shape. I'll get a shot of them looking natural for you put up as soon as possible. 
   
In these photos I am wearing
-MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC35
-MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer NC30
-Fashionista Blush in Rose Shine
-LOOK Lipstick in Baby Doll
-No7 Eyebrow Pencil Brown/Black
-L'oreal Architect 4D



I hope you're all really well. Not long until I go away to Thailand now so I'll try my best to get a few posts up in the meantime. 

Have you tried the Upper and Lower Lash Duo?

xx