Lauren's Way- Lauren Goodger and Frankie Essex



Hello sweets,
Yesterday out of easily a couple of hundred stalls the best part of my day all focused around the Lauren's Way stand. I was so excited when I found out there was going to be a Lauren's Way stand because as you know- I'm already a huge fan of the tanning products.
I have completely finished both the mousse and the lotion and quite literally have nothing bad to say against them- I really enjoy using them and they have fast become my most reached for tanning product.
They dry so quickly, give a really nice colour and can be worn immediately as an instant- love!

Being such a fan of the products and wanting to get some good photos to share with you, I kept returning to the stand eager to meet Lauren Goodger and when she arrived it was so worth the wait. She was so lovely and looked absolutely beautiful. Frankie Essex joined her for support which I think was so lovely, I managed to get a few minutes talking with them and honestly they are such nice girls.



After grabbing a photo with the girls, Lauren came out so I could get a couple of shots of her for this post and thats when I managed to talk to them for a couple of minutes.

Lauren was wearing Lauren's Way Glam Tan and although I don't have a picture- Patent Nude Shoes from New Look.
Frankie was wearing a dress from Love Fashion, Hair Extensions from Cinderella curled with heated rollers, MAC Studio Fix Fluid (a girl after my own heart) and Eylure Double Lashes. 
She said her favourite make up brands were MAC and Sleek. I'll add a little video clip that I managed to record at the end of this post.

Now, if I had to have a criticism of Lauren's Way then it would have to have been the previous packaging. I mentioned this in my review before but I am happy to tell you all that with a whole new range of fantastic products comes new packaging. Whilst speaking to the team at the stand, we all agreed that the new bottles are so much more classy looking and a lot more appealing.

The new range consists of
-Body Polish
-Glam Tan
-Gradual Tan
-Instant Wash Off Glow
-Bronzing Lotion
-Tanning Mousse
-Tan Enhancing Moisturiser
-Fake tan Mitt

Also in the Lauren's Way range is Hair Extensions in six different shades and False Eyelashes- I'm absolutely gutted as these launched today so I missed out!

I managed to get my hands on the Lauren's Way Glam Tan which I cannot wait to use, I wanted to put it on last night but I was so tired so I'm saving it for today. I will get a review up as soon as I can!
Once I've tried that and probably after my holiday now, I will definitely be repurchasing some more lotion.

Look how good the Lauren's Way Spray Tan looks on Anna from Shipwrecked! She is gorgeous right?
She was such a lovely girl. She told me all about her Shipwrecked experience, asked about my blog and very kindly let me take a photo of her spray-tan lines to share with you all.

The new Lauren's Way packaging

Lauren's Way products can all be found on her online store here.

I hope you're well and having a great weekend

xx

Quick bit of footage I got of Frankie Essex talking about trends and her favourite stores..