Floppy Hat Love


Hey sweets,

You may have seen me tweet a mirror shot of this hat ages ago, well ever since then (about three months?) I have been thinking about it. I'm not sure why because unless its a huge oversized beanie, I'm not really a hat person but this one got me.
I was in Westfield in Stratford the other evening and so decided to look out for it, I couldn't find it and was terribly disappointed. I was incredibly persistent and eventually found one in the middle of no where, meaning it was most definitely meant to be.

I really love everything about it even down to the fact that my boyfriend calls it my "Lydia Bright" hat. 
 I'm not sure whether I'll have the guts to wear it out but even if I don't then it will look beautiful sitting on my mannequin.

Anyway I had to share it with you, its from Forever 21 and costs £12.90.
You can get it online here if you love it as much as me. 

xx