bare Minerals- Pretty Amazing Moxie



Hey sweets,

All week I have been so excited to share this product with you. I absolutely am in love with it. 

Whilst at the Bare Escentuals offices on Tuesday, I was very spoilt and given a bag of goodies to try out. I surprisingly have never tried anything from Bare Escentuals so I was terribly excited to give everything a go.
This was one of the products I had my eye on and I was so thrilled when I saw it in my goodie bag.

It's the most delightful colour, described as a Bright petal Pink. It kind of reminds me of the Make Up stores lipstick 'Pretty Baby', but not so bright and in a much nicer, moisturising formula. 

It is really so pigmented and literally glides on to your lips so perfectly.
On the lips it feels so much like a creamy lipstick. There's no stickiness to the product at all, which is something I always worry about with a gloss like formula.
It also has amazing staying power, I wore it yesterday and through a horrible train and tube journey, nibbles and champagne it was still there looking fabulous!

It is quite tiny 4ml but cute and a handy size to keep in your bag. 

This product is quite literally what it is called- pretty amazing. 







This product comes in 12 different shades and costs £15. You can find Moxie and the other shades on the Bare Escentuals website here

Have you tried any Pretty Amazing products?

xx