Katy Perry Lashes by Eylure


Hi dolls,

As you may very well be aware from previous posts I am a huge fan of lashes and I know that many of you are too, so when I found out about these I just had to get some pictures and information to share with you all.

Introducing...
Katy Perry lashes!

What immediately excites me about these is that they have been made by Eylure, the eyelashes of eyelashes. I can't wear all styles of lashes but I find that Eylure sit best on my lash line, are most comfortable and are great quality.
Four more Eylure lashes to add to the collection, brought to you by the fabulous Katy Perry. Amazing.

What secondly, and more obviously excites me is the packaging and names. How cute are they!? I'm literally marketing and advertisings ideal customer, because every single time I fall for it. I literally will buy these because the boxes are amazing. 

Cool Kitty (RRP: £5.95) “One of my favourite lashes! A perfect evening-wear lash with manicured tips. It can add the ideal finishing touch for a smoky look that will make people purr as you pass.”- Katy Perry
 Oh, Honey (RRP: £5.95) “I love that vintage flick at the corners that this lash gives me. Full, fun and great for day or evening.”- Katy Perry 

Oh, My! (RRP: £6.95) “I love Eylure Double Lashes, and I just had to have one for my range of lashes. This style is full of texture, but lightweight and very wearable. The perfect accessory for your eyes.”- Katy Perry 
 Sweetie Pie (RRP: £5.95) “This is a great lash for anyone who wants to try false lashes for the first time. It's sweet and subtle, but adds just the right amount of length and volume.”- Katy Perry
Sweetie Pie are definitely the ones I would personally go for, because the others are all a little more dramatic which I find doesn't suit my eye shape. My favourite pair however is Cool Kitty, I wish I could wear a lash with a little more fun.

These will be available in Superdrug and Boots along with the rest of Eylures collections in February. 

What do you think of them?

xx