Nars Laguna




Hey sweets,

At Christmas I finally got my hands on Nars Laguna. It's been on my list for absolutely ages, but after swapping my Benefit Hoola for Boujous Delice de Poudre which costs just £6.99 in Boots and Superdrug and fulfilled all of my bronzing needs I couldn't really justify spending £24 on Laguna when I wasn't sure whether I would like.

I was incredibly happy when I opened this on Christmas day and now, cannot believe I hadn't purchased it myself, before.

It doesn't hugely differ from any other bronzer in my opinion, being that all the ones I have tried are a similar colour. However, I really love how it looks on my skin. It has the smallest amount of Shimmer which you may know, terrifies me, but in this case I can't get enough of it. 
Theres no glitter ball about it, so if you're like me and the thought of a bronzer with a shimmer sounds like your worst nightmare, honestly theres no need to worry with this one!

I apply this to my cheekbones, my jaw line and my temples and it really adds a lovely touch to my make up. Day or night.
The golden shimmer throughout the true brown base really adds a different dimension especially on the cheekbones.

Bronzer is one product I always wear, my make up isn't complete without it and I can honestly say all of my other bronzers have been pushed to the back of the drawer like an old toy! Who knew a bronzer with shimmer would win my heart?

There really isn't much not to love about this product, it has the simple sleek Nars Black mirrored packaging which is just a dream to pull out of your make up bag and the colour is beautiful.

Nars Laguna costs £24 and can be found online here

I know it's available here on asos too, which is pretty handy if you get a discount code!

Have you tried Nars Laguna? Whats your favourite bronzer?

xx