Tweezerman Tweezers- Pretty In Pink



I was recently given the opportunity to review a few items from Feel Unique and being such a fan girl of the site, I was a very happy girl.
 I'm sure you're aware that I am a huge fan of Feel Unique and continue to recommend them for there quick and super reasonable service. It's the first site I will go to when I want a product, but want it a little bit cheaper. I always, always purchase my Xen Tan from there, as the price literally cannot be beaten. It also helps that they offer free delivery and there is always some kind of discount code floating around the web!

Since the day I came home from school and plucked up the courage (no pun intended) to ask my mum if I could borrow her tweezers, my eyebrows and I have had such a love hate relationship.
Through the years they have been both over plucked and under plucked (mostly horrifically over plucked) and to be honest it's always been quite traumatic subject.
After a lot of time and patience, my eyebrows are finally, kind of how I want them. Wider, straighter and fuller.

I have had HD Brows in the past and a couple of waxing treatments, but other than them few times I have always been a plucker. 
It's easy, I feel in control and it's a lot more reliable as you can just pluck your strays as and when you see them. I always pluck my brows at night time so the redness can disappear whilst I sleep. 

Up until now, the tweezers I have used have been nothing special as I never really thought there was a difference between a £2 pair and a £20 pair. To be honest, I was happy with my cheap and cheerful set, until I started using these and realised that what I had been using was in fact an extremely blunt and not very precise pair.

I must say, I have always eyed up Tweezerman tweezers in the past, the beautiful designs always catch my eye whenever I see them. I can't believe they have so many different versions of what I have always thought was a pretty standard tool.

When I picked these, I picked them because firstly because I have heard such good things and wanted to see why they were so raved about and secondly, they was Pretty in Pink and I thought they would look lovely in my make up bag, now I've used them I'm not sure I could go back to my £2 little pair. Okay, I could, but what I mean is I'm not sure I will ever want to.

They are slanted, which is the style of tweezer I always use and are so incredibly precise when plucking. They literally (I have no idea how) grab the smallest of hairs every single time. I can't stand when you have a hair coming through and it looks like a dot, and fortunately these little wonders grab them first time saving me a lot of aggravation and picked at brows. 

They're really sharp and have quite a narrow tip, which I guess is how they are so precise.

At £20, they are a little more pricey than most tweezers but I am so pleased to have had the opportunity to try these and would really recommend them if you did want to spend a little more on a pretty amazing, award winning little tool for your kit. 

If you are interested, these are available here on Feel Unique and are available in a range of different colours and styles.

What do you use for your brows? Are you a plucker?

xx