Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman- Core Collection, Blush & Powder Brush







Today what started off as a quick trip into Boots for some essentials, turned out to be rather the opposite as I soon became aware from posters everywhere that they are in fact running a mix and match 3 for 2 promotion on hair, make up and accessories. 

If you're anything like me, then I'm sure a 3 for 2 offer makes you extremely happy.
I was holding out getting these until my Boots points built up a little more but when I saw lashes and nails apart of the offer I dashed straight straight down the aisle to the brushes.

I managed to pick up the Core Collection £21.99 that I mentioned I wanted in my previous Real Techniques post, the powder Brush for £12.99 and due to the amazing offer got the blush brush £9.99 for free! 
In total thats six brushes for just under £35, which I think is pretty good!

The Core Collection comes with a detailer brush, a pointed foundation brush, a buffing brush, a contour brush and a case. I've already taken these out and decided to put them in a new brush holder to keep them all together.

They're all so incredibly soft, and I can't wait to use them! The Real Techniques stippling brush has quickly become one of my faves and so I'll be sure to let you know how I get on with the new additions.

If you're unable to get to a Boots store, fortunately these are available online here, if you was thinking about getting some before- then with this offer it's definitely worth considering!

Have you tried any of the Real Techniques Brushes? Whats your favourite?

xx