Laura Mercier Peach Whisper




Last week I spent the day wandering around London and found myself having one of those must buy everything days. I had in mind that I wanted this product ever since swatching it when I was with Jessica who actually purchased it at the time and ended up treating myself in the rather dreamy beauty department in Liberty.

It's one of Laura Merciers second skin cheek colour blushes, in the most delightful soft Peach matte shade.
I find it is so perfect at brightening up my face and completing my make up. 
I find that this blush is both super pigmented and long lasting and I don't find myself needing to touch it up through the day or night, although I can't help but carry it around and so often end up doing so anyway.

Peach Whisper is one of five of the new shades in the collection and although I don't really love the other four, others in the collection as a whole I really want to try are Rose Petal and Lush Nectarine.

Although I do like the little mirrored packaging and find it all very sweet and delicate, I do think that £20 which is how much this blush costs is a little expensive for just 3.6g of product in comparison to say MAC, which is almost double and still a few pounds cheaper. 

Never the less, this is such a beautiful product and is a beautiful addition to my ever growing collection.

I would quite like to treat myself to a few more of the blushes in the future and give myself an excuse to buy a nice Laura Mercier palette to put them all in.

Have you tried any Laura Mercier blushes and do you like this shade?

xx