Zara Messenger Bag


Theres lot of blogger/YouTube hype around Zara at the moment, especially their bags and rightly so. Zara is spot on at the moment and like many others I fell for this bag in particular- the Messenger Bag with Edging.
I couldn't decide between Black and Grey so I decided that seeing as they are beautiful and only £19.99 each that I would be naughty and just get both.

I slightly prefer the Grey over the Black, purely because of the Rose Gold hardware rather than the standard Gold, but they are both so incredibly soft, pretty, spacious and slouchy and I absolutely love them.
I'm so pleased with them and can't wait to take them out, although I'm going to try not to over use them. I got an Orange and Brown day clutch in Zara a few weeks ago and it's already looking a little messy as the dye has transferred from my clothes onto it, which I'm really sad about.

What do you think of these bags? Is Zara a winner for you at the moment too?

xx