L'Oreal Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer






I recently had a little moan about the pores that seem to have annoying made an appearance on my face and without having a product to miraculously banish them, it seems the only thing to do is to make them appear gone and get rid temporarily. That's not really ideal, but unfortunately, it's the only other option for me right now.

I do like primers, but up until now I don't really feel that they have been totally necessary within my make up collection, this has never stopped me buying them and my most favourite until now is without a doubt, a Smashbox one which felt like a silky dream on my face.

I picked this one up on a whim, without doing any research into it which is now very unlike me. It was in the duty free magazine at work and so with a few pounds off of the in store retail price, and two in the box I thought I would give it a go. 

I really do like it a lot. It certainly doesn't make my pores 100% disappear, but it most definitely reduces them significatnly and provides the most even, smooth velvety base perfect for underneath make up as well as on its own. It's like the poly-filler of the beauty world.
I apply it mostly to my nose area, as that's where I my pores are most enlarged but dab a few little bits else where just to help out a bit.
This product is meant to also help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and although it does help to again, minimise them slightly, unfortunately it doesn't work very well on mine and even with layers and layers circled in, they are still well and truly visible.

The consistency is the most bizarre thing. In the pot it's quite a sticky, mousse sponge like texture but rubbed into the skin it's the soft primer like consistency that I had hoped it would be.
You don't need that much product as a small amount does go a long way, which is handy as each pot is only 15ml, but equally you can build it up without it feeling too much on the skin or ruining the smooth base you previously may have achieved.

I paid just £15 for two pots of this in duty free, whereas in Boots and Superdrug it retails singly for around the £14 mark.

I definitely think it's worth a try if you're like me and want to stop the visibility of your pores, theres often testers in store so maybe its worth having a try on your hand or something just to see how well it really does even and cover up your pores and maybe for you, your lines.

Have you tried this product? What do you think?
Do you have any recommendations for them lines?

xx