What I'm wearing..



L'Oreal Studio Secrets Smoothing Primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30
Liz Earle Perfect Fix Concealer Fair 
Nars Laguna
No7 Blush
HD Brow Palette- Rich Brown
L'Oreal Superliner Carbon Gloss 
MAC Haute & Naughty Mascara  
MAC Watch Me Simmer
Make Up Forever HD Powder

I completely forgot I had taken these photos, but this is the make up that I wore on Sunday when I went to see Kayne West and Jay Z at the Watch The Throne tour with my boyfriend.

When I picked up Reel Sexy and Watch Me Simmer I really did think I would be reaching for Reel Sexy a lot more and considered Watch Me Simmer to be a shade that would take a little growing on me and more suitable for proper Summer, but I have really surprised myself and Watch Me Simmer has absolutely lived on my lips. For the daytime it's brightened me up a little and for work it is just the perfect shade. I haven't worn a nude lip for almost a week! Shocking.

My hair in these pictures looks extremely fly away and flat, and that's because it was. I put my hair through such a tough time, especially at work with all the hairspray and back combing, on my days off I am trying to give it a bit of a break. I still need a little bit of product/heat, but I'm trying to keep it minimal. 
The colour is still Nice 'n' Easy Dark Warm Brown, it's the first semi-permanent shade I've found that I really like using and I've had so many compliments on it.

I hope you're all well and enjoying the very pleasant heat wave!

xx