What I'm wearing..





MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer Medium
Nars Laguna
MAC Melba
Blink Brow Bar Intense Kajal- Dark Brown*
17 Va Va Voom Mascara- Black*
Midnight Grey Eyeshadow
New CID Cosmetics i-pout Pomegranate*
Gosh Darling

Today I decided to go for another slightly different look to my usual make up and though I'm not usually a dark eyed girl, I'm in fact really enjoying it.
The lovely Millie from Lola in the lounge very kindly sent me a Blink Brow Bar eye liner, which though is very different for me- I am absolutely loving. It's super pigmented, blends out fantastically well and all in all works like a dream. I'll more than likely do a full review in the future, but for now I'm very impressed!

If you follow me on Twitter, then you may be aware that I did a very exciting photo shoot last week, which I am thrilled about. For the shoot, the lovely make up artist put quite a substantial amount of Brown eye liner on me and though I was pretty taken back by it and maybe didn't feel quite myself, it did bring out the Blue in my eyes and so with all this in mind, with my new pencil, I thought I would try it today- though a lot more subtle.

I wanted to keep my lip quite soft and nude and so chose New CID Cosmetics i-pout in Pomegranate, it's a lovely colour but on the lips seemed slightly darker than I wanted so I just muted it with a few dabs of Gosh Darling. What do you think?

I hope you're all really well
xx

Ps. Yesterday I finally ordered a tall tripod, so I am considering doing more outfit posts. Is that something you would like to see more of?