OPI Original Nail Envy




Back in March I purchased an OPI Nail Envy set, in hope that my nails would miraculously change from weak, thin, peeling nails into nails that actually held a shape, were strong enough to stay around and would look pleasant and my goodness, they have.
I had read so many good reviews about this product which is why I purchased it in the first place and I am absolutely thrilled that this product has lived up to everything I wanted/expected/needed. 

As you can see from the photo, I have used a little less than half of the bottle which for starters, being a nail product is pretty unheard of for me,  but I honestly can't stop using this and it quickly became a part of my beauty regime after giving me such good results in such a short space of time.
I've got myself into such a habit with it and the fact that it dries onto the nail so quickly helps a lot. 

I apply two coats onto a product free nail on the first application and then after one every couple of days until I firstly, feel it necessary to remove and start over or I have polished my nails on top/underneath and want to remove it.
It applies clear and appears just like a clear varnish, it actually works pretty well as a top coat which is a bonus. The drying time is pretty amazing, which is great as I'm possibly one of the most impatient people when it comes to waiting for nails to dry.

I have been using this for about two and a half months now and my nails are in such better condition. For a start, I actually have nails. They're still short, but they have a more feminine shape for once and look a lot neater. They hold a filed shape, without breaking or splitting and they just look so much more healthy in general. I'm sure the unfortunate ridges that I have experienced since abusing them with acrylics in the past have also improved.

I really am so pleased with my nails now and don't find myself shying them away out of sight. 
I posted this picture on my Instagram recently, of a little DIY manicure I did, and my nails really do look so much more neater than they have done in the past. 


I was lucky to get this in a set along with the Matte Nail Envy at the Beauty Show, but this 15ml Original costs around the £18 mark singly. The price does seem a little steep for a nail product, but in my opinion it's very much worth it and works an absolute treat!

Is Nail Envy something your nails need or are you one of the lucky ones?

xx