Lee Stafford Electrical Range Launch
















I've been a huge fan of Lee Stafford ever since my school days when I was addicted to the reality tv show that he starred in, Celebrity Scissorhands. My bathroom cabinet has seen more Pink Lee Stafford products than anything else (my mums a big fan too) and every time I'm in Boots I never fail to have a look at the super bright Pink range. 

I was absolutely thrilled when I was given the opportunity to go and meet Lee at his loft apartment in London for the launch of his new Electrical line. 
This morning I was picked up and driven through all of the chaotic Olympic filled roads of London, to the event where I was met by the loveliest team and Lee himself, to talk hair products over breakfast with some fabulous girls.

As you can see, the range is absolutely massive and very Pink. I've never actually tried any of the electrical range, but was so was very intrigued to find out more.

Lee set out on a mission to find solutions to every day hair styling problems and has come up with a fabulous range of high performance and some special patented products that aim to do just that.

Each tool has had a lot of thought put behind it and with Lees 25 years of hairdressing, he has a lot of experience to go by.
Amongst the range is three hairdryers, a drying boosting brush, a diffuser sock, a crimper, two digital straightening irons, a wave machine, a chopstick styler, two massive tongs, a kit that creates up to four looks with one interchangeable tool, to my joy a set of heated rollers and something that Lee is very excited about- five different male grooming products including all sorts of different clippers. 
     
One of the girls asked Lee what his favourite tool in the range is and I was quite surprised that he chose one of the more adventurous tools- The Chopstick Styler. This is a super thin conical wand if you like, that works to give you small corkscrew curls.

I was super lucky and was given the chance to be given a personal hair prescription by Lee, and after discussing what products and styles I go for (volume, volume, volume!) I was prescribed a range of products and a very exciting tool that I literally can't wait to try. The Big Fat Tong. It's pictured above and is in fact what was used on the picture of the mannequin. It looks like something I have never tried before, and works to give you massive bounce and volume from the root. Lee said it very much gives you the Cheryl Cole look and from that point on my heart longed for it! 
As soon as I get my hands on this beaut, I will be sure to share it with you.

Other than the fabulous Rollers with the built in clips that will be available to buy soon and some of the gift sets that will be available for Christmas, all of these products are available at pretty reasonable price points ranging from £29.99-£79.99 from high street retailers including Argos, Currys, Superdrug, Comet and Tesco now. 

Have you tried any Lee Stafford products? Do any of these styling tools appeal to you?

xx