Lee Stafford Electricals- My Big Fat Tong













   


In July I attended a rather fab breakfast event at Lee Staffords apartment, all in the name of his new electrical range. I blogged about the event here and mentioned that we was all given an individual hair prescription, which consisted of products and tools that would suit us and our hair needs. 

I'm always after a little bit of volume and up until now have been slightly roller crazy, in order to achieve a nice lift at the root and that slight wave that they give the lengths of my hair.
When Lee showed us the Big Fat Tong* and demonstrated how it's used on a mannequin, I was so excited and decided I needed it in my life. 

It's a giant curling tool that can either be used alone like a standard tong or similar to rollers, by immediately clipping each hair section whilst it's still hot and left to set like rollers would. I personally prefer to use it how Lee has in this photo, although I like to just use it around my face and on my roots through my parting to my crown, which is where I want the volume and bounce to form.

I find it's best used on day two hair or hair with quite a lot of product in it already, otherwise my hair falls quite quickly and realistically I want it to stay big for as long as possible.

The tool itself is pretty Pink and fabulous, and with the barrel measuring 50mm it's a lot bigger than any other tongs I have used in the past. It has an LED indicator that shows the adjustable heat settings, which heat up to 200°.  

I am such a fan of the Big Fat Tong and find it so quick to use to achieve great shape and volume to my hair without the need of rollers and backcombing. There is no need for me to panic when I'm heading out and haven't had the opportunity to put my giant rollers in, because this does the job in minutes and looks great.

This Big Fat Tong is available, like other Lee Stafford electricals here at Argos for a fabulous £34.99, which I think for a heated hair tool is really reasonable. 

Have you tried any Lee Stafford electrical range? Would you consider this for the lift your hair needs?

xx