What I'm Wearing



MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30
Benefit It Stick
Liz Earle Natural Glow Bronzer*
Laura Mercier Peach Whisper
MAC Prep & Prime Translucent Powder
HD Brow Palette- Rich Brown
17 Va Va Voom Mascara- Black*
MAC Vegas Volt
MAC Fix +

I'm blogging from my sick bed right now, I'm not feeling too good and haven't been for the last few days really. Although I wasn't feeling too great, I popped out for a couple of drinks with a friend last night and so thought I would share the make up that I wore with you.

I wasn't really very pleased with my make up at all, but it was far too hot yesterday to mess around and take it off and reapply. It looked really heavy in some areas but dry in others, which wasn't very flattering at all. 
MAC Fix + saved the day a little bit and has done quite a lot recently. After purchasing it what seems forever ago, it's finally almost out. It's not something I reach for all of the time, but I find it brilliant especially at work to spray a little moisture into my skin and refresh my make up.

I got sent the Liz Earle Natural Glow Bronzer during the week and I'm really pleased with it. It's a really nice shade and to be honest, isn't far off how my usual bronzers look on the skin, which is great. I've only used it a couple of times, but expect to see a full review very soon.

My troubled chin issues are finally clearing up, I haven't really used anything different in my routine to clear it up other than using the fabulous Carolines tips of putting something super moisturising into my skin after a using clay based masks and trying to lay off the sugar. I've also been using the Origins Spot Remover Gel and Pads* which I didn't find made much difference at first, but after a few applications my spots have definitely started to calm down. All of these seem to have worked together well and hopefully, this troubled area will shortly well and truly disappear for good. 

I hope you're all really well and enjoying the sunshine that the weekend has graced us with.

xx