What I'm Wearing


Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage- Natural Beige*
Benefit Boi-ing 02*
Hourglass Illume Light Bronzer Duo
MAC Melba
HD Brow Pallete Ash Brown
Bourjous Queen Attitude Mascara*
MAC Vamp

Yesterday, on a little bit of a whim I decided to pick up a darker hair dye to colour my hair. It was previously coloured with my Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Colour in Light Golden Brown but because I have been having a few scalp issues and have been using more treatment shampoos the colour really faded and wasn't looking very shiny. I really enjoyed using Garnier Olia though, so picked up the same product, just in Brown this time. I really like it and it looks so shiny now. I can never really decide how I prefer my hair but I think when it's dark my eyes look a lot more Blue and I also think my Red lip phase matches with it quite well. 

The Red lip that I wore today was Diva. I couldn't decide previously whether I preferred that or Deeply Adored, but I think I have decided on Diva. They're both the same formula but I think the colour is just that little bit more rich and special.

Today was a non-stop day of press events and so I have lots of exciting things to share with you in the next couple of weeks, so keep your eyes peeled!


Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram