Seche Colour Nail Lacquer- Smitten





For as long as I can remember, Red nails, be it light or dark have been my go-to nail shade. Whilst I was studying Beauty Therapy, doing Manicures were one of my favourite treatments and I was always taught that Red is the best shade for newly manicured nails as it shows the shape beautifully well. I've held on to that and the days where I put a little bit of loving into my nail routine, I always go for a Red colour.

Seche Nail Laqueur in Smitten* is the most beautiful bright toned Red shade. It's that perfect in between of the brightness of an Orange Red and a Deeper Red tone. Drying in less than a minute to a thick, shiny, gel-like texture, this nail varnish is such a pleasure to work with. Although the Seche colours are the perfect one coat polish, I do like to do two, just to ensure a thick smooth coverage of the nail.
Unlike with most other nail varnishes, I feel confident that I can get on with things just a few minutes after these drying without any smudging mishaps, they really do dry delightfully well into the perfect flawless finish.

After absolutely falling for this product, I definitely want to try some more Seche shades. I quite fancy trying the Mischievous Blacken Burgundy shade, which I feel will fall quite well into my vampy Autumn Winter make up collection.

These 14ml Seche Colour Nail Lacquers cost £9.95 and are available to buy in Liberty.