TOPSHOP SALE

Beauts its that time again- the Topshop sale!
To others, this may not seem such an exciting time- but these times of the year make me extremely excitteddd.
I love Topshop anyway, so a sale is just an even bigger excuse to
1. Go there
2. Buy pretty things
3. Justify buying lots, because its nearly half price ya no..

I went to order quite alot on Friday morning online, but by the time I got to the checkout- they had all sold out. I'm against this idea, I really think once its in your shopping bag it should be reserved. This happens all the time to me and its no fun being disapointed.

But..Friday evening & today, I trotted off to Topshop to have a little look and picked up a few nice little bits..


This dress is by far my favourite purchase. I wanted this dress a while back, but kinda forgot about it..and then I saw it in the sale rail, found a size 10 but it was a little bit big..hunted and hunted and found a size 8. Happpppppppppy much! The backs slightly slouched, its a very sweet dress. It was £35..Now £20!



These two dresses are very lovely also. Both being blue- which this year I seem to have alot of..I wasn't sure which one to get..So I just got both.

They were both £32..Now £15

These two tops are wonderful. I love when you find things that you genuinely wanted before the sale started. Thats when it is an actual bargain.

The heart body was £15 and is now £8, the heart crop top was £18 and now £10. I actually got a very similar crop top before, but returned it because..well my tummy wasn't very fabulous looking in it, but I got this in a size bigger, just for a bit of an oversized look and I heartttt it.



That's all I actually picked up in Topshop. There was actually so much in it, but they didn't have that much in my size. Its definately worth a look if you haven't already little ladies!

These little flip flops I picked up today in Primark.

Yesturday at work, lots of ladies on my flight had these and when I found they was ony £4 from Primark- I knew I had to pick up a pair. Me and my mum both got a pair of these little bargains. I've seen them in Silver, Gold, Yellow, Orange and Pink.

There actually Patent- which I'm not a hugeeeeee fan of. But I think these are actually an exception! I was hoping they would have brown ones- but they didn't.. I have a bit of a thing for brown/tan shoes. If anyone does see brown ones..please let me know they exist!

Happy Topshopping!

xx