Pretty Baby & Bandeau Bras

Introducing The Make Up Store's beautiful lipstick..
Pretty Baby!
I'm pretty much a lipstick addict and always have a few fave, but I can quite honestly say in a matter of days, this has become my absolute love!
Those of you that are fellow lipstick lovers, know that feeling when you put on a fab lipstick and you just want to smile and apply all day long.. This is what this does to me.
It's my myth, gaga, creme d'nude.
I heart it massively.
I got this one at the Clothes Show Live in London on Sunday. To buy in the shop its £12.50, but all Make Up Store single products were two for £10! Yes you read that correctly- two for £10! Amazing! I really wish I'd have picked up two of these, but I got a gloss as well, which I will save for its own lovely post because it also deserves lots of attention.



I realise I look naked in these photos. I can assure you, I am not.
Over the last week, as those of you in the UK will know, we have had some fabulous weather! It's been the perfect time to get to the park and catch some rays..
I've been living in baggy vests & dresses and have been asked by a few people what bandeau/boobtube tops I wear underneath.. So I thought I'd share it with you..

I find that the short boobtube tops aren't very great for me because I'd still have to wear a strapless bra to feel comfortable and thats just another layer to worry about which isn't cool in this heat. I have worn a little bandeau bikini too, but then I found a little stretch bandeau bra top. Similar to the vests that you get- minus the straps and full length.

I ended up with a Bandeau bra from H&M, it's quite long and it was only £2.50 from H&M which is a bargain.


xx