Clothes Show London

Last Sunday, Nikki and I trotted off to Earls Court to the Clothes Show Live- London.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I go every year and love it so much. It's full of fab clothes, make up, music, celebs & hotties!

In the evening, we attended the Clothes Show London Fashion Show..amazzzzzzzzing!

The theme was Fashion around the world. The models strutted there stuff and danced there way through Japan, Miami, New York, Paris, Rome and London.


I picked up a few little bits and pieces, I'm going to include them in my next haul, but I got a little floral dress- Suprise, some benefit which had 15% off, Make Up Store lip products, Sleek Eyelashes which I can only seem to get at the clothes show so I stock up every year and tons of goodie bags.

There was mini shows throughout the day, I only saw the More Magazine one with Michelle Keagan from Corrie. Shes truely beautiful! They did a piece from the magazine, showing what people had purchased from the clothes show- and modelled them.

I met Jeff Brazier too, hes very very pretty. I'm so annoyed that when it comes to photos of me and the hotties- I always look horrid because the flash never works. This happened a couple of weeks ago with Peter Andre. Grrrrrrrrrrr!

All around the show was free photo booths, we had lots and lots of fun with this little treat.

Heres a few photos from my day..













Heres a couple of me and the Mr Peter Andre. He hugged and kissed me. heart,heart!




xx