Big News: Billie Goat Vintage is now Butter Toast Boutique

Hello Saturday!
I've been absent for a week and a half....I'm so not very good at this blogging thing. I had a difficult week, so I wasn't much into sharing all that much, but I'm back to my normal self, and yet again, will try to jump back on the blogging band wagon. Now that we are approaching September, I'm finally starting to get excited about life again. The Phoenix heat can really take a toll on one's motivation. As soon as it cools off a bit more, I know I'll be such a happy lady. I have a really good feeling about this autumn....

One BIG change I've been working on this week is the tranisition of our online store (Billie Goat Vintage) into the new name of Butter Toast Boutique....We've been using two different names since we decided to name our physical store something different from the online shop when we opened Butter Toast in Novemeber 2008 (at that time BGV was on ebay, now etsy, soon to be extinct). It didn't make much sense...and it made it quite hard to recognize that we were basically the same store, just two different forums, and two different names... How silly of us.
Anywho, I've been transferring listings from the Billie Goat Vintage etsy shop to the new Butter Toast Boutique etsy shop....It's been a long process that is still only about half way done...eyyyy. Hopefully by the end of next week, I'll have everything transferred. Lets cross our fingers.

Although it's a bit late in the summer, we decided to shoot most of the vintage swimsuits in the shop to list on etsy...sometimes you just can't tell how wonderful a swimsuit is unless you see it on a person.
These are a few of my faves that I already had a chance to list.... there are many more to come plus so many more great vintage pieces. Check out Butter Toast Boutique on etsy! (Still under construction, obviously)