Sushi Crochet, Hooray!

Well, hello.

I'm craving sushi. I've been without for far too long. I've been gazing at these lovely crocheted sushi pieces....they are mega adorable, but somehow a mouthful of yarn won't satisfy this craving. I'm going to make a sushi date with my love this weekend, hands down.


sushi

Crochet Sushi!

IMG_6567.JPG

Mmmm sushi....

CIMG5894



Yum Yum Yum!

So, I finally gathered the images from my crochet cactus project I mentioned in the last post...But the mister and I have been having horrible car troubles to I had to walk to the shop today, no biggie, but I so didn't feel like lugging my laptop in today. I pinky promise, I will post them tomorrow....I think it turned out pretty cute for my first time around, I can't wait to make a whole cactus garden!

Gotta get back to store duties loves....It's First Friday, so we must prepare for the art walk.

Have a super Friday night!

xo, traci