Britains Next Top Model Live 2010


On Friday 22nd, me and Nikki took a trip to Britains Next Top Model Live 2010, at the Excel London. It was an absolutely fabulous day. I love these days fashion, beauty days out! I hadn't heard of this event until about 2 weeks ago..Its pretty much the Clothes Show Live with a different name, very-very-fab!
This is what I looked like..

My Top is from Topshop and costs just £20, I really love it.. I just wore a cheap £1.50 vest from Primark underneath.

My necklace is from Miss Selfridge.
and this is what I got up to..
- I met Pixiwoo!! How fabulous. We watched a make up tutorial for a "goth" look. It was amazing to see them in real life rather than on YouTube. The presenter lady kind of took over a bit, I would have preferred to listen to the girls but hey!
-We got given lots of freebies :) Including a little Urban Outfitters bag of bits.
- I met all of the Britains Next Top Model girls and got a chance to talk to them and take photos :) This was probably my best part of the day
- We saw the Kiss 100 Team and Diana Vickers performed..Alesha Dixon was also there with her Jewellery Range, she did a question and answers show and to be honest..She couldn't have been any more uninterested which was a little bit disapointing as everybody else couldn't have been any nicer if they tried..
-The Fake Bake team were there, tanned boys offering free spray tans- oh hello!
- I got to shop at some of my fave stalls ever including Never Fully Dressed and Junk Jewels.
From Never Fully Dressed I picked up the Taupe Alexandra that I had wanted for a while :)
- Lots of free photobooth photos
-I'm not into fakes or copies and it's the first I have ever got one, but I picked up a leather Pandora Style bracelet in cream.. It was only £5.
-We jiggled around on power plates- eeeek!
-Bobbi Brown and Adee Phelan were there.
- The fashion show which included all of the models and a little trolley dolly bit which made me smile lots.
- There was alot of cupcakes!
The shows on until Sunday and you can buy tickets on the door, so if this is your kind of thing or you just want a casual shopping, cupcake eating, fashion full day out- I would definately recommend that you hop along.









xx