What I'm Wearing

On Thursday it was my friend Danielles birthday and we was heading out for a mid-week drink or two ;)
So you know when you really want to look nice? But when it comes to getting ready. FAIL!
I did my make up about 3 times and couldn't decide what to wear. I don't know how many of you go through this on a regular basis, but I do..and I get so wound up and throw a few little strops in the process.
I ended up in the Primark Jump Suit. £13.
I twitpic'd a few photos during my panic and the lovely @JRosellenM http://www.jenniferrosellen.co.uk/ and @1CheekyBeauty http://www.sweetcheeksramblings.blogspot.com/ helped me and told me what I needed to do in order to sort my mess out.
I added a brighter lip and brighter cheek and it made me lots brighter and happier.
Thank you beautiful girls..


-Xen Tan Dark Lotion
-Studio Fix Fluid NC40
-Benefit It Stick
-No7 Eyebrow Pencil which I blended through with a brush
-Myth to begin with..However I finished and brightened it up with St Germaine
-Hoola
-A Ruby and Mille Pink blush- I'm afraid I don't know the shade!
-The natural part of Haute & Naughty mascara
-Sleek Corner eyelashes with a few Eyelure Individuals on top
xx