MAC Nicki Minaj Pink 4 Friday Lipstick

I got this picture from maccosmetics.co.uk
I can't explain to you how utterly excited I am about this product! Its the limited edition Nicki Minaj and MAC collaboration lipstick- The link being her new album "Pink Friday".
It was launched on Friday 26th November and will be available online only on Fridays until stock lasts!
I was one of the lucky ones to get hold of one of the 26th as they was sold out within hours and I have waited with huge excitement until this morning when finally appeared on my doorstep.
Now onto the fabulous stuff..

Before its release I was really hoping that this lipstick would have something special with the packaging, but unfortunately it doesn't. Its just the standard MAC Lipstick packaging. I would have thought they would have created something special for it, something similar to Gaga maybe? This is a little bit disapointing, but the colour makes up for it 100%..
This colour has been compared with quite a few of MAC's Pink lipsticks, It is very similar to Gaga but unfortunately mines all gone and I can't get hold of a new one so I couldn't compare it with that however, I will compare it with St Germaine swatches- one of my favourites and another lipstick it has been very closely compared with.
They are both absolute barbie/bubblegum pinks, and are VERY similar. Pink Friday is maybe a few shades darker? But seems to be almost a dupe colour on the lips.
Pink Friday is a Satin finish which I am extremely happy about as its my favourite.
Left Lipstick and Top Swatch- St Germaine, Amplified
Right Lipstick and Bottom Swatch- Pink Friday, Satin
These swatches show the results with and without a flash. As you can see, they are both very much in the same family but I adore both colours- whats your favourite?
There was alot of worries when this lipstick was compared so closely to other colours that we would all be disapointed on arrival of this beauty, but I most definately am not. I can whole heartedly say that I am so pleased with this lipstick, its not one to miss out on and would recommend that you place an order this coming Friday!
Its £12.50 and like most MAC lipsticks- worth every single penny.
A bonus to this little delivery was a sample Pro Eye Make Up Remover..
I'll have a little try and let you all know how it is.

xx