What I'm Wearing

Happy Pink Friday my dolls ;)
First of all in reference to my opening.. Hands up who ordered the MAC Nicki Minaj "Pink Friday" lipstick today? *Puts hands up* I was online at 12:30am and was one of the lucky ones that managed to order one. I actually can't wait, I'm loving the sound of the colour, I really hope that we are not all disapointed. eeeeeeeek!
It's been quite a while since I shared a "what I wore" with you so I thought I'd do so along with a small bundle of new things that I have very happily purchased.

Please excuse the pixelated faces in the first photo, I hadn't long been awake and its very evident in the photos..

I am wearing..
- A fur headband/headwarmer from Primark- I finally got hold of them! It was so meant to be, I popped into the Bromley store in the hope that they would be there, asked a sales assistant and she said she had never seen them. I turnt around and to mine and my mums excitement there was two left!! It was completely meant to be and I was in a major case of happiness and smiles. I got two colours- both pictured below for a tiny £3 each!
- Leather cropped jacket from Warehouse- I got this last year. It cost me £130, which I think is very reasonable as my cost per wear totals to about 50p each time :) It really has been worn that much.
- Beige Cami- Primark basic, £1.50
- Khaki shirt- H&M, £7.99. I absolutely LOVE this, it is so wearable and you can dress it up and down.
- Black leggings- Marks and Spencers, £8. I'm forever hunting for new black leggings that aren't too thin and I find that Next and Marks and Spencers do the best ones. For £8 in both stores you really can't go wrong. They don't fade and don't go all thin and baggy. I got a pair of plain black ones from Topshop for close to £20 and I don't really get it? I wouldn't do that again as the quality is nowhere as good as trusty old m&s ;)
- Brown boots- Debenhams, £35 on promotion.


- MAC Studio Fix NC37
- Xen Tan dark lotion
-MAC St Germaine lippy
- Benefit Hoola
- MAC Haute & Naughty Lash
-no7 Eyebrow pencil in brown/black
My cosey perfect little fur headbands. £3! What a buy!


I have been after a camel colour jacket, but when I saw this I couldn't really resist. I'm not so much of a big jacket wearer, but when I was hunting around in Primark for my headbands I saw a girl trying this on.. She looked roughly about my size so I lurked around for a little while until she put it down. WHAT A STEAL! I'm so glad I got my mitts on it, it was a micro little £25 which I think is fantastic! I feel quite grown up wearing a jacket as normally I'm in a cardi or a tiny leather and scarf. The only problem I would say I had with it is that the buttons were quite loose, I find this quite alot in Primark but I'm not too bothered as my mum just re-buttoned it for me. It works well with quite a few of my outfits so I'm an extremely happy, warm girl.

I love my granny cardi! I had cardigans just like this "in the old days" when I was a tiny little girl that my nan knitted me. I picked it up in River Island for £39.99. It has lovely little football buttons and is all cable knitted. Its adorable and so warm!

I hope your all very well and aren't all snowed in. If you are, get snug and cosey and enjoy the time at home.

xx