What I'm Wearing


Girls I did it, I finally budged from NC40..I wanted to lighten up a little bit so I tried a sample on NC35 Studio Fix Fluid and I'm loving it. I'm definately going to purchase it! This may seem very trivial as its only 2 shades difference? But to me this is huge. What do you think?

I dyed my hair last night- Nice & Easy "medium brown".. I'm don't quite know what happened. First off it was visibly darker, then my entire family said it was lighter, then it looked a bit red and today how its pictured above. I'm not a happy bunny! I didn't want to really go dark dark again, but now it looks as if I'm going to have to in order to cover this mess. Any tips girls?

I'm wearing eye shadow from a LO'real quad set, I got it a while back and its in a little bit of a state now, so I thought I'd use it before I bin it. The colours are very similar to the ones in the Colour Appeal Star Secrets trio though?

The only other new product I'm wearing is some Avon bronzing pearls, there really really light in colour and very shimmery so I have just used them as a slight highlighter above my cheekbones.

The rest is my standard "normal" make up.
Hoola.
no7 Eyebrow pencil
Myth
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion
2 Eylure individual lashes in the corner of each eye