Body Shop Satsuma Shower Goodies



I have been using these for a while now and I'm in love.
I'm very much a Citrus girl and always have been. I really love anything Orange or Lemon so when I started using these beautiful little wonders I couldn't have been happier.


The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel 250ml £4.00
This is the most beautiful, sweet, mouth watering, zesty shower gel I have ever used. Its true Satsuma and is just wonderful. The smell is very natural, coming from the Satsuma Peels natural oils.
A little really goes a very long way, its very soft on the skin and leaves your skin feeling very clean.
Its soap-free which is very friendly to your skin and is full of moiturising ingredients including Community Trade organic soya oil from Brazil that "helps to repair the skin's moisture barrier, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness".
For £4 you really can't go wrong and is definitely worth trying.
One thing I don't like about it is that its got a few different Oils in it and I usually like to Fake Tan after a shower in the evening so when I use a product packed with oil's, I can't. Boo!




The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish 200ml £9.00
This is something that makes me very happy. As mentioned above and throughout my whole blog, I love to tan and an essential part of my tanning routine is exfoliation. Most exfoliators that I have used are marketed as a weekly exfoliator or advised that you only use 1-2 times a week because they can be really harsh to your skin but this beauty is a "Gentle daily exfoliation and cleansing" polish.
At £9.00 for 200ml it could be seen as a little pricy for a shower product but its worth every single penny.
"A gel-based, foaming polish loaded with exfoliating crushed walnut shells and loofah particles, the sensational Satsuma body polish leaves the skin soft, supple and delicately scented."
It really smells so mouth wateringly gorgeous, provided by the goodies that its packed with; Orange Essential Oil, Satsuma Juice that gives the colour aswell and Community Traded organic honey.
After rubbing it into your skin, you really feel as if your skin is deeply clean and refreshed. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and if you are a tanner- the perfect base. I would however, suggest that you don't tan immediately after.
This product really does deserve a place in everyones shower.


The Shower Gel is also available in 60ml for £2
The Body Polish is also available in 75ml for £5


The Satsuma line also offers Lipbalm, Home Fragrance Oil, Body Butter, Body Lotion and Soap.


All available online and in store.


xx